Lechner and Sons Uniform Rental is a family-owned and operated business in Mount Prospect, Illinois.
We have been serving the Chicagoland area since 1971. We work together as a team,
giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers.
Lechner and Sons is an equal opportunity company and offers the following benefits to all our employees:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Click here to download the Employment-Application-Form.
Marketing and Sales Analyst
Lechner and Sons
Marketing and Sales Analyst Job Description
||Sales / Marketing updated 4/8/2019
||Director of Sales and Marketing
Lechner and Sons is looking for a versatile an experienced Marketing and Sales Analyst specialist who can gather important company data and compile it into reports executives and departmental managers can use. We need someone who can take charge of a project and deliver results that will make the organization more efficient and profitable. Our ideal candidate can work on multiple projects simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information that improves corporate processes.
The candidate will be expected to generate actionable business insights and make recommendations based on sales, service, and marketing metrics. The candidate must be interested in and well qualified for a position requiring strategic data analysis skills for business decision-making, adaptable and hard working with a collaborative working style. This individual must have deep analytical capabilities and demonstrated abilities to multitask and apply sound and responsive business judgments.
Marketing Analyst responsibilities and duties
- Perform data profiling to identify, understand anomalies, and improve overall functionally of the CRM - Customer Relationship Management software. (Salesforce.com)
- Monitor activity to improve results reports for the marketing, sales, and service departments through CRM listed information
- Create regular areas of focus per the information listed in Salesforce
(to-do lists to improve efficiency within the sales, marketing, and service dept)
- Determine new sales territory potential and market sizing
- Determine service territory and market sizing for re-routing campaigns
- Update strategic planning software with marketing/sales/service analytics
- Research, test, and improve digital advertisement placement and presence for paid Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Google Ads.
- Update and manage the marketing department rolling budget
- Monitor marketing material inventory and ordering
- Monitor the internal employee apparel inventory and ordering
- Create or discover new data procurements and operating rhythms
- Completing any marketing administrative projects assigned by the Marketing Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Marketing Analyst Specialist qualifications and skills
- This position requires regular and reliable attendance.
2+ years of associated work experience
Practical application ability with Microsoft Office
Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies
Experience with relevant software applications and platforms
Excellent organization and planning abilities
Detailed analytical abilities and problem-solving capabilities
Detailed budgeting and strategic thinking abilities
Strong experience in researching, testing and project management
To the qualified candidate we offer:
▪ Competitive salary
▪ Exceptional health and dental insurance
▪ 401K plan
▪ Paid vacation & holidays
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Route Service Representative
Lechner and Sons Uniform Rental is currently looking for a Route Service Representative. Selected individual will provide route service to a set customer base, through the pick-up and delivery of uniforms and facility services products such as floor mats, dust mops, air fresheners, soaps, restroom paper supplies, and other ancillary products. Daily duties involve lifting, carrying and walking clean products into and soiled products out of customer accounts, as well as occasionally driving a company-owned vehicle to and from numerous customer stops throughout the course of the day.
- A high school diploma or GED, preferred
- A valid driver's license
- Previous customer service experience, in an industrial or service industry, preferred
- Previous experience working in a service-related role, preferred